Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Updates

I know, I know, I know...
I've looked at a calendar recently.
It's June. This is my first blog in two months.
Don't start. I know.
Excuses? I have none. I just simply kept putting this off. Things have been going on. (And how.) Occasionally the thought would zip across my wee little brain, "I need to update the blog." And then, I'd go do something else.
Although I guess technically, I do have ONE excuse: For about two weeks our computer crashed, and even if I completely devoted every ounce of my mind, strength and will to logging on and blogging... I couldn't have.
On second thought, though, if THAT determined, I could have borrowed someone else's computer, or gone to the library or something.
Hmmm...
OK, I guess I don't have any excuse.
Sorry.

For what it's worth, I'm back. Ta-da.

No comments:

Post a Comment